Digital marketing is the use of the Internet, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other channels to reach consumers. Experts consider digital marketing to be an entirely new endeavor that requires a new way of approaching customers and new ways of understanding how customers behave compared to traditional marketing.
Different Modules Of Digital Marketing:
- Content marketing is a digital marketing strategy in which companies create honest, transparent, and educational content on a consistent basis for an ideal buyer profile.
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Social Media Marketing
- It promotes your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business. Examples of Social Media are:
- Email marketing is the practice of sending various types of content to a list of subscribers via email. This content can serve to generate website traffic, leads, or even product signups.
- Web analytics is the measurement and analysis of data to inform an understanding of user behaviour across web pages. Analytics platforms measure activity and behaviour on a website, for example: how many users visit, how long they stay, how many pages they visit, which pages they visit, and whether they arrive by following a link or not.
- Marketing automation is a type of software that allows companies to effectively target customers with automated marketing messages across channels including email, blogs, social media and text messages to generate sales leads.
Different types of Marketing Automation:
1. Email newsletters
2. Social media post scheduling
3. Lead-nurturing workflows
4. Campaign tracking and reporting
Pay Per Click (PPC)
- PPC is an online advertising model in which advertisers pay each time a user clicks on one of their online ads. One of the most common types of PPC is Google Ads.
- Affiliate marketing is an online sales tactic that lets a product owner increase sales by allowing others targeting the same audience—“affiliates”—to earn a commission by recommending the product to others.
- Native advertising is a form of paid media where the ad experience follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed. It can be an advertorial, video, article or sponsored editorial.
Thank you for reading this article on Digital Marketing.
For more articles on Digital Marketing, please click this link.